The High Art of Self-Care Retreats
The High Art of Self-Care is a life-affirming and creative practice, much like yoga and meditation.
Many of the ancient texts and sutras speak prolifically on the immense importance of satisfaction and delight as key components of health and well-being.
Learning about our environment and how it affects us. Integrating Breath, Yoga, Silence, Visioning and Live Foods, rediscover a depth of Satisfaction and Delight... like never before.
Using Feng Shui, the Elements and Contemporary Design, we will learn how to naturally restore Balance and Health with our Bodies, Hearts, and Homes.
1) Building your Sacred Home... Room by Room
* You will learn how the structure of your home affects your Relationships, Health, Finances,
Career, Creativity and more.
* You will learn how to correct problem areas with simple techniques that are uniquely creative and affordable.
2) Supporting your Body’s Vibrancy
* You will learn how to calm and support your nervous system, and remediate adverse effects of technologies.
* You will learn to eat consciously for life with the introduction of simple Live Foods into your diet.
* You will learn the Art of Organic Body Care including enticing aromatic blends of salt, essential oils and room sprays.
3) Contemplative Practices
* You will cultivate your inner landscape with the Science of Meditation, Silence, Yoga, and Breath.
Kiah Bosy personally facilitates "The Art of Self-Care" Retreats in Northern California. If you have a group of individuals or staff
who will benefit from this style of retreat, contact Kiah at 415-488-3924.